Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 47

We are all sick again.  I hate winter.  It all started Sunday night.  Caitlyn looked fine before I put her to bed, then 1 hr later, she puked up all her lunch.  Then another 1.5 hrs later, she puked up her dinner, then 2 hrs later she puked up what was left over.  It was a rough night.

Then Monday, I started to feel like I had this bug.  I thought it was food poisoning, but now that we all have it.  I am positive it is the 24 hr flu bug.  I went home early Monday, then both Bill and I got it and stayed home Tuesday.  Found out yesterday that Caitlyn's daycare has it too so I am home with her today.

Cailtyn's favorite activities are crawling, standing and dropping toys on the ground.  She loves to listen to music and dance along.  I can't wait to see this little girl grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment