Saturday, March 15, 2014

Week 37

My friends are amazing and threw me a surprise shower right underneath my nose.  I can't believe all the effort and thought that was put into the event.  Bill, Allison and Jess organized the party within our own house.  The only hard part was making sure I was not there while they set up.  It was an amazing surprise.  Bill wanted to go out for frozen yogurt around 3:00.  We left the house and got some yogurt.  Thrity minutes later Bill complained that he was not feeling well so we headed back home.  Everyone was waiting there.  We are so lucky to have all these wonderful people in our lives.  It looked like a PINTEREST explosion in the house with a continuation of the woodland theme. Here is some photos from last Sunday.











I opened up all the gifts and ate so much food.  Our baby girl has so many cute outfits/ diapers/ wipes/ other essentials.  She is set for a while.  We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment